This past week has not been too exciting. For the past few weeks I've had a really sore back and so last Friday I decided to use a massage gift card that was given to me at the end of last school year by one of my sweet students. The massage place offered a prenatal massage, and I was so excited to have my back and legs rubbed for a whole hour!! It turned out to be a very disappointing experience- I was early to the appointment (after using a treasured Leave Early Pass at work!!) and ended up waiting 10-15 min past my appointment time to get called back. I told my massage therapist about the spot on my back that had been hurting and she set off to work. She worked on both sides of my back and then announced the session was over!! No legs, no arms, nothing... Just one disappointed customer. Needless to say, I won't be going back. The rest of the weekend was very low key.. A lot of football watching going on over here. On Saturday evening I took a break from football and went shopping and to get dinner with my mom. We had a great time shopping and browsing through baby items!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 16 weeks
Size of the baby: no idea, forgot to look it up!
Total weight gain/loss: still about 6 pounds- I went to my midwife appointment on Thursday afternoon and had gained 3 pounds since my last appointment 4 weeks ago- she said that was perfect.
Maternity clothes: Pretty much only wearing maternity pants now, the hairtie thing is getting a little uncomfortable. I still wear a lot of my non-maternity shirts though.
Movement: Still nothing...
Sleep: Still loving it. Pretty much 9:30-6:30ish during the week, I try to stay up til 10:30 on the weekends though. I've never been a night owl :)
What I miss: Diet Coke and coffee this week- I still drink them occasionally when they sound good, but I feel like I'm a lot more sensitive to caffeine right now, and I hate feeling shaky, so I don't drink either of them often.
Cravings: Nothing really this week... Grocery shopping was a disaster this week because nothing sounded good, ugh.
Best moment of this week: Spending last Saturday afternoon shopping and eating with my mom :)
No comments:
Post a Comment