Sunday, July 24, 2011

Who Did He Get That From?

My sweet boy makes some of the greatest faces I've ever seen. I've often been told that I make quite a few faces myself, and that you can often tell how I'm feeling just by looking at my face, so I like to think that he inherited this from me. Here is just a small sample of his facial expressions that I've been able to capture so far.
The One Eyebrow Raise (I can't even do this face, but my dad can!)
April 1- 5 days old

The  "What are you looking at??"

May 20- almost 2 months old

 The One Eyebrow Raised/Pouty Lip Combo- one of my faves :)

June 7- 2 months old

 The Open Mouth Tongue Out Smile

June 15- 2.5 months old

 The I'm About To Cry
June 21- almost 3 months old

The "I'm Tired of Tummy Time" look

July 5- 3 months old

I don't even know what to call the next one, but it makes me laugh! 

July 8- 3 months old

The "Stop Trying to Take Pictures While I'm Sleeping!"  

July 19- 3.5 months old

 The Sweetest Little Boy Smile

July 24- almost 4 months old
It's so funny that as he grows he continues to make the same faces! I love his little faces and I can't wait to capture more of his sweet and silly expressions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment