Friday, February 22, 2013

Norah's Newborn Pictures

One uncooperative baby... One amazing photographer... Three different photo sessions. That's what it took to make these pictures happen. It is so wonderful to have a talented photographer as your sister, especially when your newborn is a tiny bit cranky and doesn't appreciate having her picture taken. Katie tells me that it happens with other clients, and it's something that goes along with the job, but I would have been so embarrassed and disappointed if this would have happened with a photographer I didn't know well. Fortunately, since it was my sister we could just call it a day when we realized things weren't going to turn around, and she happily tried again another time. And then one more time after that.
Seriously though, I am in love with these pictures. I love that there are family shots. I love that there are sibling shots. I love that there is a mix of lifestyle and sweet baby poses. I love that she snuck in some super cute pictures of our boy too. And can I just say that accessorizing a newborn girl photo session might have been just a teeny tiny bit more fun than a boy's (sorry Weston).
Thank you again Katie for your patience, endurance, and amazing work. We will treasure these forever!















For more of Katie's work you can also check her out on Facebook (Katie Little Photography) :)

1 comment:

  1. Norah is so beautiful! I especially love the pics of her with Weston :)

    ReplyDelete