Tuesday, February 15, 2011

33/34 weeks!

I'm late as usual posting my weekly update, so this week I am combining weeks since I'll be 34 weeks tomorrow. The past two weeks have flown by... Some of the highlights include an "Snow Day" (which really turned out to be an Ice Day) that both Chris and I both got a day off for, as well as a weekend trip to Austin for Trent and Kelsey's wedding. Weston has also definitely been a growing boy lately as you can see in the pictures below..



The top picture is from 33 weks and I took my 34 week picture today. I feel like this little guy is growing rapidly! The difference is really noticeable when you compare my picture from 4 weeks ago to where I am today...


At my last midwife appointment, which was last Monday towards the end of my 32nd week, I was still measuring right on track. Hopefully that keeps up!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: Almost 34 weeks!

Size of baby: About a 5lb bag of flour (No wonder I've grown so much!)

Maternity clothes: Still wearing mostly maternity clothes, a lot of my regular dresses still fit ok though... the weather has been in the 70s this week and I don't have a lot of spring clothes, so hopefully I can make due for the next 6 weeks!

Movement: It's just crazy how much he moves around now. It seems like it is pretty constant these days. I know he'll soon be running out of room, so I'm enjoying feeling him move and turn while I can.

What I miss: Sleeping comfortably. I've had a really sore lower back lately, and turning over takes a lot of effort. Once I find a comfortable position, I sleep well.. it just takes a while!

Symptoms: My lower backaches have definitely gotten worse. I went and got Katie's maternity support belt and I wore that for a portion of the day today. It really seemed to help take some of the strain off my back.

Best moment of the week: I've had a lot of great moments over the past 2 weeks. Last night was Valentine's Day though, and we had a really nice evening together at home.


One last picture- I finished a project in Weston's room that I wanted to share. I painted all of the Ws and Rachel's talented boyfriend Ben painted the name canvas. I LOVE the way it all turned out!


No comments:

Post a Comment