Other than my shower, we've had a lot going on this week. On Friday night we went to dinner and a movie- we're trying to enjoy our last few free weekends that are baby free :) When we got to the movie theater we found out that every bathroom at the theater was broken!! Thankfully I had used the restroom at the restaurant before we left, so I was ok. I was even brave enough to get popcorn and a coke. Thankfully the movie wasn't too terribly long, so I was able to make it. On Saturday we went on our hospital tour, so we now know how to get to the L&D floor and we're much more familiar with the layout of the hospital. We also finished pre-registering at the hospital, so we are ready to go! Yesterday I had my 34 week appointment and everything is still looking great. My appointment was one day before I was officially 35 weeks and she said I was measuring about 35 and a half weeks. Weston is definitely head down, his little feet are starting to kick me in the ribs! My next appointment is next Thursday when I'll be 36 weeks.
Pregnancy highlights:
How far along: 35 weeks! Just over a month to go :)
Size of baby: Weston is the size of a honeydew melon (he seems a lot bigger than this to me)
Maternity Clothes: I've started wearing my regular sundresses with leggings and cardigans this week since the weather has warmed up so much. I bought a couple of new non-maternity spring dresses that work, and I'll be able to wear once he's here too. Katie also gave me a few spring-ish tops to help hold me over for the next few weeks.
Movement: Constant! Especially when I am trying to go to sleep :) Everytime I roll over he starts kicking and moving around. He's also started kicking me in the ribs this week!
What I miss: Sleeping normally- I woke up every hour last night because I'm so uncomfrotable.
Cravings: Somewhere along the way I stopped including this, but since my cravings have seemed to kick in again, I'm bringing it back. I've started having quite a sweet tooth lately- M&Ms, brownies, pretty much anything chocolate :)
Symptoms: Other than my lack of sleep and general uncomfortableness, nothing new :)
Best Moment of the Week: My baby shower at work! It's so fun to finally have more baby things like blankets, a high chair and a boppy!
I can't believe I only have 5 more weekly updates (maybe less, but then again, maybe one or two more than that....) until we get to meet Weston!
No comments:
Post a Comment