Tuesday, June 28, 2011

3 Months

My baby boy is three months old! June has been a fun month of swimming, tummy time, and celebrating dad's birthday and first Father's Day!

My cute boys on Father's Day :)
Weston is getting to be very social and active! He will talk to us, and even let out small giggles and he continues to smile all the time.

 Hanging out during tummy time
 Love my sweet boy
 Showing off his cute outift
Snuggling with Auntie Kate

Some things to remember about Weston's third month:
~He is still in a size 1 diaper, or the smallest size in our cloth diapers
~He is quickly out growing your 3 month onesies (Carter's) in length! He still wears the 3 month outifts from Carter's well though, and he's right in between 0-3 and 3-6 at other places.
~I'm guessing that he's gained about a pound this month, I think he's  right under 13 pounds.
~At night we put him in the pack n play around 9 pm after he's been fed. He wakes up around 3 am to be fed again and then he sleeps until 6 or so. I feed him again at 6 and attempt to get him to fall back to sleep again in bed with me... Sometimes it works and we get to sleep til 8!
~He takes GREAT naps in his swing! He will take a morning nap around ten and an afternoon nap around 2 if we're home. He's also great at sleeping in his carseat if we're out running errands.
~I've been using the Baby Bjourn lately because the baby wraps are so hot in the summer, and he loves facing out. I'm SO glad I found that thing for $10 bucks at a garage sale before he got here- score!
~He's usually very happy in the evening when his daddy gets home. Last weekend I got to go to dinner with my friends while he stayed home with dad (SUCH a great man :)). He was a little fussy, but they both survived and he were sleeping soundly when I got home.
~Weston also had his first pool experience this month (see previous post). We've been a few times since then and he still has about the same reaction. Hopefully he'll enjoy it more as he gets older!
That's all I can remember for now. I can't say enough how much I love being a mom or how much I love that little boy. He is such a blessing to our lives and I can't imagine our little family without him!



No comments:

Post a Comment