It is hot. VERY hot. It's not even technically summer yet, and I already feel like I am going to melt each time I step out side. So when our neighborhood pool finally opened (why do they wait until Memorial Day weekend?? It's been warm enough since the beginning of May!!) it didn't take us long to take Weston over for his first swim. Last Friday my mom, Katie and I headed to the pool with Weston, Charlotte, and Lorelai. After applying lots of sunscreen to these sweet babies' skin, we finally got in!
 |
| Auntie Kate with the swim babies |
 |
| Auntie Kate and Charlotte |
 |
| Granna and Lorelai |
 |
| Lorelai practicing |
 |
| Me and Weston |
 |
| My sweet boy taking a swim break |
The next day we went back for some more pool time with dad!
 |
| Hanging with dad at the pool the next day |
Other than swimming, we've also been working hard on our tummy time. Weston is getting so strong and can hold his head up so well! On Monday he even rolled over twice, from his stomach to his back. Of course when I got my camera out all he wanted to do was talk :).
 |
| Tummy time is rough! |
 |
| Showing off his new skills |
And one last fun picture with my sweet niece on another swim day.
No comments:
Post a Comment