![]() |
| Cousin Lorelai loves Baby Weston! |
This month you have been up to a lot of fun new things... We tried rice cereal, you weren't a huge fan. We continued practicing with it for a while though, before we got to the good stuff. We feed you homemade baby food around 6:30 each night, about an hour before your bedtime bottle.
| Sweet potatoes! You LOVED them! |
Over the past month you have become such a better sleeper. Mommy was wondering if she'd ever get a good night's sleep again, but this month you have been sleeping for 7-9 hour stretches and it has been wonderful! You also take 2 naps each day- in the morning you take small naps if we're out, but in the afternoon I try to be home so that you can take a good nap from 3-5 or so. You're awake and happy from 5ish til 7:30 or so, then we start getting ready for bed.
![]() |
| I found your Baby Legs and had to try them on! I can't wait for cooler weather! |
You wear 3-6 month clothing and you are pretty much in 6 month onesies from Carter's now. Some of your 3 month outfits still fit you though. We have moved the snaps on your cloth diapers and you wear a size 2 when we use disposables. I'm guessing your around 16 lbs or so now and I have no idea how long you are.
![]() |
| Smiling at cousin Charlotte. |
![]() |
| Yummy hands! |
You like playing with your toys and are pretty content playing on the floor for a while. You are also liking your jumperoo a lot better now!
We love you so much sweet boy and are having so much watching you grow and learn new things!






No comments:
Post a Comment