We've been trying out some new foods with Weston over the past few weeks. It makes him seem like such a big boy when he's eating real food and boy is he loving it!
First up was rice cereal...
![]() |
| July 27 |
Not such a big fan. At first I thought maybe he easn't ready for solids because he'd spit SO much of the cereal out. After a few weeks of rice cereal I decided to push forward and try something tastier.
| Aug 22 |
![]() |
| Aug 29 |
This week at the store I decided to pick out a new veggie for Weston to try. I found sugar snap peas and remembered our pedi mentioning that they were cheap and easy to make, so I bought them and whipped them up tonight. Another big hit! I tasted them before I fed them to him and they were yummy.
Making baby food is so simple and easy. I bake or steam the veggie (using a steam basket), then throw it in my food processor. I thin the veggie out either with breast milk or the water I used to steam it with and puree it until it smooth. As he starts eating more I'll buy ice cube trays to freeze portions of the veggies in and then store them in Ziploc bags. I'm looking forward to trying some fruits with him next!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4


No comments:
Post a Comment