![]() |
| Riding in the stroller like a big boy! |
Weston,
I can't believe you have been in our lives for half a year now! When I was pregnant the months dragged on so slowly as I dreamed of what it would be like once you are here. And now that you are here the months, days, hours are just flying by! I am trying to find a happy medium and enjoy each moment that I get to spend with you. When we were talking with Dr. G this morning she commented on how big the change was from 4-6 months and I have to agree. You no longer seem like a little baby... you are interactive, sitting up by yourself and eating real food! You have changed SO much in the past six months, and I know I'll be saying the same thing in six more months when it's your first birthday.
![]() |
| Grocery shopping always wears you out :) |
Here are your six month stats:
Height: 27 1/4 inches 79th%
Weight: 17.9 lbs 53%
I've been putting you in a size 2 diaper when we use disposables, but you leak right through them at night so I think it's time to move up a size.
You are in 6 months onesies, and 3-6 month or 6-9 month outfits... It just depends on the brand.
You are still LOVING food! We've tried rice cereal, sweet potatoes, peas, peaches, bananas, and carrots and you've liked all of it.
![]() |
| Loving bath time! |
You are still sleeping well in your crib. You usually take two naps during the day and then go to sleep around 7:30. You wake up between 2-4 am for a feeding and then sleep til 7:30 or 8. I have been loving this schedule, but now I'm hoping that since we get to increase your solids this month that maybe you will drop your middle of the night feeding...
You are also getting to experience your very first football season right now! Your daddy loves having his little Red Raider to watch games with... even though you're not too interested yet and end up taking a nap most of the time. :)
![]() |
| Riding in the shopping cart! |
![]() |
| Yummy banana! |
And even though you were born during one of the worst droughts Texas has ever seen, we are still hoping for cooler weather. Here you are trying on one of your fall, or really winter, outfits.
You are becoming more aware of Charlie and he has taken an interest in you as well. Now that you sit up and play on the floor more often, he usually ends up somewhere near you. You try to pet him and grab on to him a lot. He's a sweet dog though and never gets upset by all your grabbing.
I love my little man so so much! As much as I would love for the next six months to slow down I can't wait to experience the holidays with you!













No comments:
Post a Comment