Monday, October 3, 2011

Pictures!

Last month Weston and I met up with Auntie Kate for a little photo shoot fun. She wanted some pictures of her girls, and she offered to take some pictures of us as well. I'm pretty sure that having a professional photographer in the family is one of the BEST things ever. I appreciated her talents so much when I was getting married, and now that I have a kid I appreciate them even more!

So, here they are. Weston's "Almost 6 months" pictures :)






I should note that we tried to get some of Weston by himself, but he SCREAMED every time I put him down. It was hot outside and during his naptime- not a good combo. This month we'll be taking family pictures, so we'll get some good father-son pictures to add to our collection too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment