Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Video Update!

*Please ignore my annoying mommy voice in the following videos!*

I took a couple of videos today to show how big our little man is getting! In the first video he is doing his fake cough/cry.. I'm not really sure which one it is, but it's so cute and funny!


The next video is Weston eating Macaroni and Cheese. He's still eating spoon fed cereal, fruits and veggies twice a day, but when I can I serve them as a finger food so that he can feed himself. Bananas, cooked carrots and sweet potatoes have been great. He loves doing it and I love that he can do it! Tonight we were having mac and cheese with our dinner so I decided to let him have a taste, and he LOVED it! He couldn't get it in his mouth fast enough! And in case your wondering, it is the organic, all natural kind... No fake cheese just yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment