Friday, January 13, 2012

Weston's First Christmas

I feel like this post is really late, but then I remembered that my sister still has her Christmas decorations up.. So I figured if I post this before she gets those down then I'm doing good. :) Christmas came and went in a flash, even more quickly than in years past. I think having a baby to take care of really makes the days pass by faster, though most days I wish the opposite were true. Weston seemed to enjoy his first Christmas, and who wouldn't when you have three different celebrations to get spoiled at? Well, four actually, if you count our Christmas at home as well. I tried to remember to take pictures at each one, but only succeeded at half. So here's what I have to show of our best Christmas yet.
Our celebrations began on Christmas Eve morning when we went to Granna and Papa John's house for a delicious breakfast.
An attempt to get a Christmas picture with my little man.


Such a happy girl!

Daddy and Weston

Katie and Charlotte opening gifts.

Ben got lost behind his presents..

Granna opening her pretty watch from Rachel and Ben.

Rae Rae working her magic with Charlotte.

Taking a break to eat,

Granna was trying to convince Weston that Rhett isn't a scary dog.. He still hasn't bought it )

Lorelai practicing writing her letters.

Love these two precious babies!

And Charlotte's HUGE smile! They both were enjoying their first Christmas!

An attempt at a cousins picture...

quickly turned into this. Our boy is usually the crier :(


After Christmas Eve breakfast we went to Katie and Shawn's for a late Christmas Eve lunch with Pawpaw's (my dad's) side of the family. Sadly, I didn't take any pictures!! Major fail. I do however, have a picture of Weston enjoying the toy that Pawpaw and Memaw got him. Hope that makes up for my lack of picture taking. :)


He loves his dump truck toy!

After our Christmas Eve celebrations we packed up our things and headed to Austin to celebrate for a couple of days with Chris's family. We had a great time hanging out with his family and we're so glad we got to see everyone! 



\Weston hanging out with Poppy

Weston opening gifts with daddy

Our favorite gift this year :)

We had such a wonderful time celebrating with our families!


No comments:

Post a Comment