![]() |
| Weston and daddy in their vests! |
![]() |
| He loves riding his tractor! |
![]() |
| Crawling is SO hard! |
You have begun to crawl, and you seem to enjoy your newfound mobility, even though it's still such a struggle to move around. When crawling to your mom or me, you'll move as fast as you can, until you're close enough to touch our hand, and then you let us know that we are supposed to pick you up now. And we do.
![]() |
| Weston loves wagon rides! |
My two favorite times of the day are in the morning when you wake up and I get to go get you out of your crib, and when I get home from work and see you looking at the door with a HUGE grin. It doesn't matter how stressful my workday was, when I get home and see you happy to see me, all my worries melt away and I'm totally happy. In fact, sometimes when I'm at my desk late in the day and I look over at a photo of you, I'll hurry up to get to a stopping point and convince myself to go home and see you.
Once or twice a week, I'll get you to myself for an evening, and we have tons of fun. You are always a smiling, happy baby when you get Daddy time and I feel like the luckiest dad in the world. We play until you can barely keep your eyes open, and then you always seem to go down easily for me. Not that you're not easy and sweet for your mom, but I like to think that you make special effort when it's just us. We'll video chat with Poppy and you will show off ALL your tricks. If I want to video tape you or try to show off your tricks in person, it almost never works. But when we get in front of the computer and you see Poppy, you throw out everything you've got. Well, until Wheel of Fortune comes on, that is.
Weston, you've made this the best 10 months of our lives and we can't even begin to describe how much joy you've brought us. Love you, boy!
A couple of things mom wants to remember about this month as well... You are now on formula full time. We made it through nearly 10 months of breastfeeding and I'm so glad we did. Weaning you was so easy, both of us handled it so well.
Your feeding schedule now looks something like this: 6 oz bottle at 7 am, breakfast at 8 am- yogurt and waffle, nap, 6 oz bottle around 11 am, lunch around 12:30- string cheese, fruit, graham crackers or cereal bar, nap, 6 oz bottle at 3:30 or so, dinner at 5:30- veggies, and some of what we're having for dinner, 6 oz bottle at 7 pm, bed at 7:30.
Sometimes you wake up early, around 5:30 or so, but you usually fall back to sleep until 6:45 or so. Occasionally you need your bottle early so I'll feed you before 6, lay you back down and you won't be up again until 7:45 or so.






No comments:
Post a Comment