Wednesday, February 15, 2012

L-O-V-E

Valentine's day was even more special this year with two boys to share it with..


Love my little man so much! We tried to recreate a picture I saw on Pinterest (why do I even try, those photo ops always seem to be a FAIL), but my lipstick kisses weren't shaped nearly as perfect 
as they should have been and this is the best pose I could get. 

In other news, Weston has starting pulling up on the couch this week. I got the second time on video, but let me warn you- the camera work is terrible and my mommy voice is out of control. I would advise you to mute it, but you'd miss his delirious, adorable laughter.  It was nap time, and he was SO worn out, but I had to capture it on video to show daddy in case he never did it again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment