Since right before the ten month mark Weston has really got this mobility thing figured out.. Before then he had been pivoting around on his tummy or bottom to move himself around, but now he's finally figured out how to get from one place to another. Notice that I haven't called it crawling because, well, it isn't traditional up-on-all-fours crawling. It's more of an "army crawl" that's quite difficult to explain, but incredibly cute to watch...
I think our favorite thing about his "crawling" is the noises he makes while he is doing it. He gets so excited and worked up about it every single time.
I also taped him eating his broccoli the other night.. It seems like I post a lot of eating videos, but he makes the best faces and does some of his best talking while he's eating. Enjoy!
*Note- sorry for the poor quality.. Our Flip Camera's batteries died, so these were taken with my phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment