Last Wednesday I had my 24 week appointment. It was such a fun appointment because I got to see Weston again during an ultrasound. At my 20 week appointment he wasn't cooperative and wouldn't flip over to let the tech get a measurement of his heart or see his face. This time he was face up (and still head down) so they were able to see everything they needed to see, and he looks perfect! My mom went with me this time since Chris had to work, so it was fun for her to see him too. His hands were near his face (which explains the little thumping feeling I sometimes get) and he scratched at his little face a couple of times. We also got to see a big yawn, it was so cute. Other than that, my midwife said that everything still looks great. At my next appointment on January 5th I'll have my glucose test and after that I move to 2 week appointments!
In other news, last weekend we went car shopping and traded in my Scion for a mommy mobile. We ended up getting a Ford Edge and I love it! It is spacious and has heated leather seats, which are easily my favorite feature. Well, that and the back up sensors that start beeping when I get too close to an object-- I already rely on that way too much!
How far along: 24 weeks
Size of the baby: Weston is the length of an ear of corn
Maternity clothes: All of them, except for some tops. I also had a lot of Kohl's cash to spend last week and bought another pair of maternity jeans. These have the full panel which are turning out to be a lot more comfortable. I still like my pair that are just cut really low, but they hit my stomach at an uncomforable spot (especially when I need to use the restroom).
Movement: I can feel hime daily, pretty much anytime I sit still. I can also feel around on my stomach and tell when I'm pushing on a body part- he usually kicks me back :)
What I miss: Nothing realy right now!
Symptoms: I've been very tired this week! I always am this time of the year when the kids are crazy, but this week it's definitely been worse.
Best moment of the week: Getting to see Weston again on the ultrasound, and buying a car :)
You were barely showing last time I saw you! When will we get to see you again?
ReplyDelete