I am 26 weeks and feeling great!! I don't have work this week, so I'm even getting my post up on time! This picture is from last Saturday when we had our Christmas celebration a little early at my mom's house. We had a great time and got to spend the whole day together instead of the 2 hours we usually get. We ate, opened presents (watching Lorelai open hers was the best!) and played games. I'm so thankful we were able to spend time together and I can't wait til next year when two new little ones will be joining us (Weston and Katie's daughter-Charlotte).As I said in my last post, my only real symptom right now are pesky nosebleeds. Luckily the worst ones I've gotten have been at home, I'm terrified of having one in public.. Not only is it gross, but I really don't want to get blood on my clothes! We are heading to north Texas this week to spend Christmas with Chris' family, and I'm hoping the plane ride and change in temperature don't cause more, but I'll definitely be prepared if it does happen.
This week I've mainly been finishing up my Christmas shopping and baking some Christmas treats. This morning I also got to meet up with D'Andra and Jadah for breakfast at La Madeleine's which is always so fun. I've had a great amount of energy lately which is wonderful since I feel like I have so much to do before Christmas!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 26 weeks!
Size of the baby: Weston is the size of an English cucumber (14 inches head to heel- wow!)
Maternity Clothes: Pretty much everything.. It seems fewer of my regular tops are fitting me these days.
Movement: I am really feeling him move these days. Anytime I sit still I can feel what I am guessing are his little feet in my upper abdomen, just above my belly button.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach.
Symptoms: Nosebleeds
Best moment of the week: Christmas at my mom's house on Saturday.
I am really looking forward to the rest of our Christmas celebrations this week as well. Christmas Eve we'll be with my Dad's family before we fly to north Texas that night to spend a few days with Chris' family. Hope everyone has a merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment