Pregnancy highlights:
How far along: 25 weeks
Size of the baby: about the size of a rutabaga (about 1.5 lbs, 13.5 inches head to toe)
Maternity clothes: Maternity jeans, pants and many tops. I still wear some of my regular tops and dresses though.
Movement: I still feel him moving a lot. He is really active first thing in the morning and I love laying still and just feeling and watching him go.
What I miss: Being able to take cold medicine!
Symptoms: Nosebleeds, yuck!
Best moment of the week: Christmas shopping! I love buying gifts for others and had a lot of fun with my mom and Rachel last weekend.
One of my co-workers who recently had a baby told me something this week that I want to remember. She was telling me how much she hated being pregnant- she was really uncomfortable, gained a lot of weight and was just miserable. She said that the day she had to leave the hospital after having the baby though that she just started crying because she wasn't pregnant anymore. She told me that no matter what happens to try and enjoy this time because it is so special and it goes by so fast. Thankfully I've had a really great pregnancy so far, and I really have no complaints. I do get caught up in wanting time to go by faster so that he'll get here though, so for now I'm going to just try and relax and enjoy this exciting time.

No comments:
Post a Comment