Wednesday, March 2, 2011

36 weeks



Today I am 36 weeks! Only 4 short weeks until Weston is due to arrive! I can't believe it's finally March and that we might be parents this month. I am trying to prepare myself for the fact that Weston may hold out until April, but boy would I be happy if he decided to come any time after my spring break starts. :) I took my pictures this week right before we left to go to the Rodeo last night to see Clay Walker. We had a great time, and had good seats and a parking pass thanks to Chris' work. I feel like I am growing each day, I am so ready to meet my sweet boy!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 36 weeks!
Size of baby: My weekly email is still saying he's the size of a honeydew melon. Sure feels like he's bigger than that though!
Maternity Clothes: Jeans and pants yes, but since it's getting warmer out I'm being creative and finding ways to wear some of my spring tops and dresses. I hardly have any warm weather maternity clothes and I refuse to buy any more!
Movement: He's still able to move pretty well it seems.. I thought he'd start running out of room, but as my midwife pointed out last week- I've got a lot of room for him (thanks long torso). When Weston moves my whole stomach moves though, it's so strange!
What I miss: Sleeping comfortably, bending down easily, taking deep breaths...
Cravings: Donuts. I've been really good lately and have bought any... I just try to get to church early to have one there before service starts :)
Symptoms: Just the normal back aches and pains. I really haven't been feeling any Braxton Hicks contractions latelty.
Best Moment of the Week: Whiel Chris was out of town last weekend (at the ranch with his friends) I had a great time hanging out with my girl friends, shopping with my mom, sister and nieces, and having dinner with my dad and Kathy. At dinner dad and Kathy gave me our baby present- our glider for the nursery! It arrived last night and I can't wait to get it set up!
This weekend is my baby shower! I couldn't be more excited and I'm counting down the days. And then on Sunday I get to help throw a shower for one of my best friends, Kristin. I'm almost as excited for that shower as I am for my own :) I am thrilled that Kristin and I are going to have babies the same age, and I can't wait to celebrate that this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment