Tuesday, June 26, 2012

21 weeks!

Here I am, 21 weeks and feeling oh-so-pregnant. Well, let me rephrase that--- I feel like I'm finally looking pregnant. I've been having what must be round ligament pain for about a week or so and my belly definitely grew over the weekend! Weeks 21-34 were my favorite during my pregnancy with Weston...it was that point where you finally look pregnant, but it's "cute pregnant" and pretty much any morning sickness is over, but you aren't starting to swell yet and maternity clothes still fit well. It the part of pregnancy that lives on in your memory long after your baby is born and tricks you into thinking pregnancy is always blissful and fun :)

I've also started really being able to feel this sweet baby girl moving flipping and kicking around inside me, which is my favorite part of being pregnant for sure. At first I was nervous about being pregnant in the middle of a Texas summer, but we've had some high temps already and so far it hasn't been too unbearable. I'll probably have different feelings about this come late August though :)

Ignore the dirty mirror please ;)

How far along: 21 weeks!
Size of baby: She is the length of a carrot
Maternity clothes:  Same as the last update. I can still make due with some non-pregnancy shorts and jeans with the help of my Be Band now. 
Gender: It's a girl!!
Movement: Much more active! Especially just after I eat and in the evening.
Sleep: No problems with sleeping. I do usually have to get up to use the restroom once per night. (Same)
What I miss:  Nothing this week!
Symptoms: My aching back hasn't been nearly as bad the past couple of weeks. Other than frequent bathroom trips I don't have many symptoms.
Best moment of the week: We're about 99.9% settled on a name for this sweet girl! I've started calling her by the name and I think it's a good fit! We'll be sharing it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment