The air is cooler, a new month is here and I am almost halfway to meeting Weston.
Weston Henry Kidd
We finally settled on a full name and I love it. We went back and forth on the middle name with various family names, but Henry is a name we have loved from the beginning. Chris has always liked it as a first name. I liked it, but not as a first name, so we compromised. I think it sounds great with Weston and it also happens to be Chris' great grandfather's name,
so it also has some meaning.
The cooler air has been so great. Yesterday Charlie and I enjoyed a nice brisk walk, and I was wishing I had worn long sleeves. It was so nice to feel the cooler air against my skin though, such a welcome change. I'm hoping to be more regular with my walks now that the weather is really cooling down (I really have NO excuse!). Today was a bit nastier outside, but it still felt like fall.
We had a very nice weekend at home, not doing too much. On Saturday morning I went with my mom, Katie and Lorelai to a couple of baby stores in Rice Village. I am still looking for ideas for crib bedding so I was searching for some inspiration. One of the shops had absolutely nothing and the other was way out of my price range. Still it was fun to look around and get some ideas. After returning home and browsing the web some more, I came up with a few options..

Now, on to carseats and strollers :)
On Sunday we really enjoyed passing out candy to the trick or treaters. It is so fun being in our own home now and getting to do things like that. I'm really looking forward to decorating for Christmas and buying our first Christmas tree!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 19 weeks!
Size of baby: Weston is the size of a mango
Total weight gain/loss: Around 8 pounds
Maternity clothes: All of them, except for some of my tops. I tried on one of my slimmer fitting non-maternity sweaters today and it did not work at all. My wardrobe is going to be very slim this winter!
Gender: It's a boy! Weston Henry Kidd
Movement: Definitely feeling him wiggling around in there quite often :)
Sleep: Still loving it. Not loving waking up to use the restroom once every night.
What I miss: Sleeping through the night. See above.
Symptoms: Hunger. All. the. time.
Best moment of the week: When my hand was on my stomach last night I was able to feel Weston moving! It was the neatest thing. I can't wait til it happens more often and Chris is able to feel him too :)
No comments:
Post a Comment