Bedding:
I think the bedding will go perfectly with the furniture color (espresso) and the paint color (MidDay Mocha) we have for the room. Hopefully over Thanksgiving break I can get the "pink room" cleaned out so that Chris can get busy painting it :) Now onto the important stats..Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 20 weeks!
Size of baby: Weston is the size of a large mango
Total weight gain/loss: Let's just say I'm nearing the ten lbs mark, so I'm going to go ahead and delete this line from here on out :)
Maternity Clothes: I love my maternity clothes, and have spent way too much at Old Navy. They're clearly a necessity though :)
Gender: It's a boy! Weston Henry Kidd
Movement: I'm feeling him move and wiggle daily, especially after I eat.
Sleep: Still not having any trouble sleeping or getting comfortable. With the time change I'm getting sleepier earlier and earlier.
What I miss: Enjoying coffee. I'd have some decaf if it sounded good.
Symptoms: Hunger and running to the bathroom so many times a day. The poor teacher across the hall from me has to watch my class 5-8 times a day so that I can run to the bathroom!
Best moment of the week: Visiting friends and family in Austin and ordering nursery furniture.
This Friday is our big 20 week ultrasound and anatomy scan. Even though we already know his gender, I'm excited to see our little guy again and see how he's grown!
No comments:
Post a Comment