Sunday, November 14, 2010

20 Week Ultrasound

I just wanted to do a quick post about our ultrasound last Friday. I was 20 weeks and 2 days so I had my anatomy scan where they check to see how the little guy is growing. According to all of the information they collected he is meausring right on schedule. Such great news! It was so neat to see him again, it's amazing how much he had grown and changed in just 7 weeks! Here is one of the first pictures we got of little Weston.


And that is pretty much the postition he stayed in during the whole ultrasound. He refused to flip over, so the ultrasound tech wasn't able to get a good picture of his face or heart. So, at my next appointment at 24 weeks I'll have to get another ultrasound. Too bad :)

In other news, he is already head down and his head is pretty low (which explains why I have to use the restroom so many times a day!!). I also learned that my placenta is behind the baby, which means I'll be able to feel him move a lot! I can already feel him moving around every day, and last week Chris was also able to feel him move around a little, but I can't wait to really feel him kicking around.

Here are a couple of other pictures we got at the ultrasound.. This ultrasound tech wasn't nearly as good as our last one, and Weston wasn't being too copperative, so they aren't too great.


This is one of his legs, it uploaded funny though and is up and down instead of side to side.

And this is the last picture we got of him. If you look closely you can see him giving us a thumbs up (to let us know he's doing great of course :)).


No comments:

Post a Comment