Tuesday, November 23, 2010

So Much To Be Thankful For

I'm so excited that it's almost Thanksgiving! I love the holidays, and Thanksgiving is a great way to begin the season. This year I am completely overwhelmed (thank you pregnancy hormones) when I think of all the things I have to be thankful for. In one short year I've married my best friend, bought a home, and found out I am going to be a mother. On top of that I have wonderful friends, family and a job that I love. I can't even imagine how exciting Thanksgiving will be next year when Weston is here to celebrate with us!Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 22 weeks!

Size of baby: Weston is the size of a large banana.

Maternity clothes: All of my pants are maternity, still wearing some non-maternity shirts and sweaters. Gap maternity had a nice sale over the weekend so I was able to grab a few more shirts.

Movement: Feeling him daily! His daddy is feeling him more often now too. He's especially active after I eat sweets :)

Sleep: Still sleeping great!

What I miss: Nothing this week!

Symptoms: Still a tiring easily and always hungry.

Best moment of the week: Chris went out of town this weekend. I missed him a lot, but had a great time catching up with my girlfriends.

Last week I did not post any pictures at all. I completely forgot, so no 21 week picture. This week I am trying to make some progress on cleaning out Weston's room. Here is the before picture of all the junk I'm haivng to sort through and find a new home for:

Hopefully I'll have an "after" picture to share withing the next month or so. And here is the project that awaits Chris once the room is cleaned out and painted:

No comments:

Post a Comment