Thursday, January 20, 2011

30 weeks!



Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 30 weeks
Size of baby: Weston is the size of a head of cabbage
Maternity clothes: This is the same as last week. I am feeling bigger, but I can still wear some of my non-maternity tops.
Movement: It seems as if this boy is constantly moving! At night I love to just watch my belly move- so neat and strange at the same time. When I get up in the middle of the night to use the restroom he usually starts wiggling again and it sometimes keeps me up for a little while. At most points in the day I can push around my belly button and feel some part of his body- probably a knee or a foot.
What I miss: Standing up for long periods of time without my back aching! My back hurts so badly by the end of the day. Luckily I have a student teacher working with me right now which is allowing me to stay off my feet a little more at work.
Symptoms: BH contractions, occasional heartburn, aching back
Best moment of the week: Katie had her first baby shower on Saturday which was a lot of fun. I love seeing all of little Charlotte's things, I can't wait for her to get here! Hopefully sniggling with her will make the last 7 weeks or so of my pregnancy go by faster!
Another great moment was finally getting the nursery painted a color that we like, and ordering our crib bedding! More on that to come in a future post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment