Thursday, January 20, 2011

Weston's Nursery- Color and Bedding

Remember the room that started out like this?

And was then painted this (not so) lovely shade of brown (lavender!)?
Well, this weekend we painted again.. And by we, I really mean mostly Chris :)

We are so happy with the way this color turned out!
Old lavender shade is on top; nice, neutral, light brown shade on bottom.

Things got even more exciting when I was looking through one of my friend's nursery pictures on Facebook and saw her great bedding:

It was cuter and cheaper than any other bedding I had found. I ordered it immediately and 2 days later it was on my doorstep! I love Amazom Prime!
Our crib:

From further back with the new paint color- the colors match perfectly!
One last picture- I put the bumpers on with the color circles facing in, and the quilted cream and blue circles on the outside.

I absolutely love the way Weston's nursery is finally coming together! I was SO picky about the bedding, I was beginning to think I might never find anything. The day after I placed my order on Amazon the price of the bedding went up $40... I'm so glad I made that decision quickly! This weekend I am going to try and work on some decorating in there. I have supplies for a project bought, I'll post more pictures when it's complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment