How far along: 37 weeks!
Size of baby: Weston is the size of a watermelon! Yikes!
Maternity Clothes: I'm stilll wearing the same old maternity clothes! I'm really surprised as to how many of my summery tops I can fit into though-- I apparently buy quite a few flowy tops to wear during the summer which is working out very well right now.
Movement: He is still moving quite a bit- especially at night. His kicks keep getting stronger and stronger!
What I Miss: Sleeping well and not being exhausted all the time. I'm having some bursts of energy now and then, but usually I'm just so tired!
Cravings: Sweets- I have to have something sweet after dinner, this is really nothing new though :)
Symptoms: Nothing new this week.
Best Moment of the week: My baby shower! It was so fun getting to see all of my friends and family, and opening all of Weston's sweet gifts.
No comments:
Post a Comment